- 5 Days
- Additional Work:
Course from £1199.00+ VAT per delegate
This qualification is designed specifically for those with safety responsibilities in the oil and gas industry.
The qualification focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling students to effectively discharge workplace safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore.
The Certificate also highlights the importance of process safety management in the oil and gas industry.
*Students should already have an underpinning knowledge of safety issues and may already have studied one of NEBOSH’s Certificate-level qualifications.
Those who have the responsibility for ensuring safety as part of their day to day duties, including:
- Employee representatives;
- Newly appointed Health and Safety Advisers.
There is one 2-hour exam for IOG1 which consists of 10 'short-answer' questions and 1 'long answer' question.
UNIT IOG1 - Management of International Oil and Gas Operational Safety
- Health, safety and environmental management in context.
- Hydrocarbon process safety 1.
- Hydrocarbon process safety 2.
- Fire protection and emergency response.
- Logistics and transport operations.