Our Services for Insurers & Brokers
As you may have read on our About Us page, the earliest roots of CRS arise from the global consulting arm of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance from around 1995. For readers who know the London insurance market and its service providers, CRS used to be Hazard Management Limited (HML) - led by Johann Meeke, George Blawatt and Bill Luttman.
As HML, and since, we have developed extensive experience of working with insurance brokers and underwriters to undertake surveys, projects, and to generally enhance and extend the level of service and value you can offer to your clients. We retained by several organisations as their strategic partners, and we welcome further partnering opportunities.
Our team of professionally qualified consultants is based in the UK, and has worked with brokers and underwriters in their client and prospect locations in more than 45 countries across Europe, in North, South and Central America, Africa, Asia and Oceania. We can provide our full range of consultancy products and services to your clients allowing you to combine insurance with health, safety and environmental training, auditing, and project specific activities.
Our 'standard' services to underwriters, brokers and their clients include all you would expect - Client servicing, Underwriting reports and LPP, Business continuity management, and Project risk management.
Examples of ten insurance-specific projects we have conducted in the last fifteen years are listed below:
- Construction sector auditing for the BuildingConfidence supply chain (Balfour Beatty, Bovis, Kier, Mace, Shepherd, Sisk, Skanska, Tarmac) - 2009 to date
- DSEAR and pit lane risk assessments for Formula 1, T9 Test, Barcelona - February 2008 (resulted in the current prohibition by FIA of in-race refuelling)
- Developed and implemented property and asset protection, BCP, motor fleet and liability technical standards for Coca-Cola, including group-wide loss prevention audit programme comprising 80 bottling plants in 26 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa - 1998 to 2000; and 2005 to 2006
- Member of the Marks & Spencer property, fire prevention and safety audit team - 1996 to 2003
- Developed and delivered very large scale, real-time offshore emergency scenario for Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) - 'Exercise Nawras' at Zirku Island in the Arabian Gulf - 2002
- Environmental impact assessment at ADCO, GASCO and ATHEER at Habshan / Bab for ADNOC - Abu Dhabi, 2001
- Specialist health and safety adviser to £2.5B high-technology Korean inward-investment in 'Silicon Glen', Scotland
- ISO14001 reviews for Panama Canal Commission in Panama City operations, Gaillard Cut, Miraflores and Gatun locks, and Red Tank and Mount Hope landfill sites - 1998
- Review of EMS performance / ISO14001 on behalf of Malaysia Airlines - Kuala Lumpur and Subang - 1997
- Consultant Safety Advisor to British Ministry of Defence - 'International Festival of the Sea', Portsmouth 1996/97
Understandably, your requirements may be different. We would welcome a discussion on your specific needs, and you should contact Stephen Asbury at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential meeting. Our combination of experience, knowledge and qualifications makes CRS your ideal partner in delivering tailored risk solutions to your clients and the market.