Health and safety may not be at the top of your list of priorities as a business manager or owner, but it might be something you know you need to attend to.As you probably know, along with tax offences, this might be one of the only ways you could find yourself being prosecuted, fined or jailed for something done or not done at work.And who wants a work fatality or serious injury on their conscience?
So what might you want from you health and safety adviser?
||Click here to view the fact sheet|
Our team of around 40 regionally-based health and safety consultants have experience in a wide variety of industry and business sectors, and can help you to identify the hazards in your business.They will help you to complete risk assessments with sensible, practical controls to minimise significant risks your staff are exposed to. They will work with you as part of your team to develop and implement a tailored health and safety policy.
All of our consultants are Chartered Members of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and members of OSHCR, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) register of approved health and safety consultants.
Our SafetyShare© service allows you to access a health and safety specialist’s time for as little or as much time as your business needs – a flexible solution 24/7/365.Our service has also been designed to minimise costs:
Complete our SafetyCheck self-assessment for free – this will provide an overview to you (and us) of where you are now.If required, we’ll help you to select from the menu the services you need and the time required.We’ll help you at every stage, and feel free to ask our advice.
Click on images to enlarge
Click on the icon below to get your free App.
We provide as little or as much support as necessary, taking into account your risks, your current progress, your accident and/or claims history, or your plans for the future of your business.
HEALTH & SAFETY MENU
- Health and safety policy and safe systems of work
- Risk assessments, including COSHH, DSE and manual handling
- Fire risk assessment
- Independent health-check audit and action planning
- Follow up meeting to review progress
- Monthly, quarterly, six-monthly or annual visits, to include any of the following as required: attendance at safety committee meetings, inspections, training sessions
- Educational booklets, posters and use of training films from our extensive library
- Serious accident/incident investigation
- Liaison with enforcement authorities and insurance companies
- Regular news and legal updating
- Contractor approval
- Telephone help lines for health and safety, commercial legal advice and confidential counselling
- Liability insurance
- Training as required from: DSE assessor, manual handling, fire warden, COSHH, spillage, work at height, health and safety co-ordinator / representative, managers / directors awareness, staff awareness, risk assessor and other training from our extensive range
Simply select as few or as many ingredients as you require, and we guarantee a cost effective, value for money solution.
We don’t produce or provide “one size fits all” manuals – our services are bespoke to you
We don’t tie you in to long agreements – three months’ notice is all we ask
CRS is part of Henderson Insurance Brokers Limited – so we know what insurers want, and we help you to become a more attractive insurable risk.
Please contact Karen Fryer to discuss services available.
m: 07525 128246